Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Schedule Through April 1 (Repost)

The new version of my schedule through April 1. 


Key:


(Y) - Will Attend
(P) - Probably Attending
(M)- Might Attend
(D) - Doubtful to Attend
(YL), (PL), (ML), or (DL): Same as Y, P, M, or D but indicates I will be arriving late

Wednesday, March 21:


3:00 PM: Baseball vs. Yale (Y)


Saturday, March 24:


1:00 PM: Women's Lacrosse vs. Syracuse (Y)

Tuesday, March 27:


3:00 PM: Baseball vs. Hartford (PL)
4:30 PM: Softball vs. Sacred Heart, Game 2 of Doubleheader (DL) If it is still early in the game after the baseball contest, I may attend. However, I have a class at 7:00 so I will have to leave early possibly.


Wednesday, March 28:


3:00 PM: Baseball vs. Central Connecticut State (Y)
4:00 PM: Softball vs. Boston University (DL) Same as Sacred Heart, except it's not Game 2 of a doubleheader and I don't have class at 7:00


Friday, March 30:


3:00 PM: Baseball vs. Seton Hall (Y)

Saturday, March 31:


1:00 PM: Baseball vs. Seton Hall (Y)

Sunday, April 1:


1:00 PM: Baseball vs. Seton Hall (Y)

Looking ahead, we have a slow time after that. I'll be home the weekend of April 6, although we do have one game that week before. Then there are no other games until April 14, most likely. Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment