Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Almost Back

So, it's now only 20 days until I return to UConn. I will be moving in to my dorm on January 15th, a Sunday. Those who like reading my chronicles should know that the first game I'll attend will be women's basketball against UNC on Monday, January 16th at 7:00 PM. My first men's game will be at Gampel against Cincinnati that Wednesday at 7:00. Unfortunately, I have night classes on Thursdays, so unless that gets canceled due to snow (thinking back to last year, I wouldn't rule it out), I'm not going to the women's game on Thursday vs. the Bearcats. Then there are two men's and one women's ice hockey game that weekend. I'll post a preliminary schedule for the first week back some time after the New Year. But for now, it's good for it to be getting close. Go Huskies!

No comments:

Post a Comment