Saturday, October 1, 2011

Where We Go From Here: A Look Ahead to the Next Few Months

As of the end of last week, I have been officially cleared to return to UConn from medical leave next semester. This was not unexpected, but now it's finalized. Of course, I still have housing and class registration, but that's simple and happens every semester. Not a big deal. But as for how this effects this blog:

In keeping with my style, I will be writing full posts  about every game I attend, and keeping track of them in the Log and Spreadsheet (see above). I also plan to go into more detail than I have been doing in last year. It's basically a "see wat works and go with it" kind of thing. So that will still be there.

However, I will also devote more space to analysis of UConn Sports in general, including games I did not attend. I was criticized last year for not discussing the Fiesta Bowl or basketball national championship. So yes, I'll be discussing what's going on in games that I'm not physically at. Which brings me to my next point.

For the next few months, I will be writing some expanded posts about specific games. These will mainly be games I watched either on TV or All-Access, but we'll see what's easiest. Once I go back, these posts will likely be limited to what I attend, with a few exceptions (such as National Championship Games and games of similar caliber). But the daily (or nearly daily roundups) will fill return/remain. And they will be (I hope) roughly what they are now. How I want to work around the expanded post/included in round-up thing, I really don't know. But I'll figure it out when we come to it.

As for basketball tickets, I have a plan on how to make it work. I don't think it's right for me to say more for now until I actually finalize certain aspects of it. But I will have basketball tickets for the games that I'm there for.

As for the rest, we'll wait and see how it plays out...

No comments:

Post a Comment