Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekly Schedule for Week of February 27-March 4

Weekly schedule for next week


Key:


(Y) - Will Attend
(P) - Probably Attending
(M) - Might Attend
(D) - Doubtful To Attend
(N) - Not Attending (only in exceptional cases)

Monday, February 27:


9:00 PM: Women's Basketball vs. Notre Dame (N) I wouldn't get back until at least midnight and I have class the next morning. It just wouldn't work.

Wednesday, February 29:


3:00 PM: Women's Lacrosse vs. Boston College (Y) Might be a little late, but I doubt it. Also, snow is forecast for Wednesday afternoon, so this game might not be played. If it is, I'll be there. 


Friday, March 2:


7:05 PM: Men's Ice Hockey vs. Canisius AHA First Round Game 1 (Y) I'll have to check on the time


Saturday, March 3:


12:00 PM: Men's Basketball vs. Pittsburgh (Y)
7:05 PM: Men's Ice Hockey vs. Canisius AHA First Round Game 2 (Y) I'll need to verify the time. I will attend unless it conflicts with basketball.


Sunday, March 4:


7:05 PM: Men's Ice Hockey vs. Canisius AHA First Round Game 3 (Y) Again, I'll need to verify the time. Also, this game will only be played if the series is tied 1-1 after two games. Obviously, if there's no game, I don't attend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment