Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blog Update, and Weekly Schedule for April 25-May 8

Unfortunately, due to various reasons always seeming to come up, I haven't been to any games in a few weeks. But I'm looking forward to hopefully attending a couple next week. Because there are only a few games during Finals Week/Commencement weekend, I am including them in this schedule post as well.

Key:

(Y)- Definitely Attending

(P) - Probably Attending

(M) - Might attend

(D) - Doubtful to Attend

Monday, April 25:

3:00 PM: Baseball vs. Quinnipiac (M)

Note: If I do attend, I will not be arriving until after my class which ends at 3:15.

Tuesday, April 26:

3:30 PM: Softball vs. Bryant (M)

Wednesday, April 27:

2:00 and 4:00 PM: Softball Doubleheader vs. Providence (M)

Note: I have a class ending at 3:15, so I doubt I'll attend Game 1

Saturday, May 7:

3:30 PM: Softball vs. Notre Dame (M)

6:30 PM: Baseball vs. USF @ Dodd Stadium (D)
I will be posting a post detailing the end of the season and what will happen in a couple of minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment