Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blog News Update

Here is some blog news:

  • I attended the Women's Lacrosse game for a little while yesterday before leaving midway through the first half because the basketball games were close. I will not be writing a review for this,  nor will I include it in the game list.

  • Women's basketball NCAA Tournament is today. I will be attending UConn-Hartford and possibly Kansas State-Purdue. If I attend KSU-PU, it will be listed in italics on the Gamelog, similar to the first Big East Field Hockey Semifinal and the undercard games of the Worldvision Challenge. Both games will appear in the same review.

  • Baseball and softball are here. Check out this post for information on what happens when I arrive late to weekday games.


Go Huskies!

No comments:

Post a Comment