Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hate Mail For Me?

Well, it's happened. I've gotten my first flame comment. And judging by the IP, they're from Bristol, Rhode Island, so I doubt they were at the Stony Brook game last night, yet alone that they're a student here (and if they're not, what are they doing in the student section?) But perhaps they are, and they went home. But they're too chicken-baggish to show their name. So they went under the name "no name" with the email iwouldnevergiveyoumyemail@uconn.edu

Nice try. You may not give me your email, but I know you live in Bristol, Rhode Island. Or at least that you were posting from a computer there. Anyway, here's the comment:

You are the wierdest kid in the student section..you are embarassing and no one
thinks your funny..stop calling people monkeys because its not funny...just go to
the games to cheer on your teams no try to all the attention to yourself..your
embarassing yourself and its not cool..stop being so wierd


Well, nameless Rhode Islander, at least I can spell "weird". And I know the difference between "you're" and "your". You say "no one thinks your funny." Well how exactly would someone "think my funny"? Because that's what you said. And if you bothered to stay (or at least read the post you commented on) you'd see I gave in to your senseless "racist" catcalls and started referring to the player as a "Chilean Sea Bass". And if you find that racist (against who? South Americans? Fish? Those heads on Easter Island off the coast of Chile?) you're the idiot you called me.

By the way, all hate comments/emails/any other flames that I find amusing will get their own post now. And whoever you are, I'm fine with this, but if you start getting into personal threats, I will contact Cox Communications regarding network abuse (yes, I know your ISP too. Read the legal disclaimer. Wordpress policy to log the IP information for all comments).

16 comments:

  1. haha i am not from bristol, rhode island at all..and i was at the game yesterday but im just saying calling somebody a chilean sea basss or whatever you are going to call them is not funny so for you're own sake just dont do it...ill see you at the holy cross i game..and dont worry about my grammar im doing fine in school..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i wanna say is i appreciate your insight on uconn sporting events but your actions in the student section are sometimes over the top. ex. when the camera man came out to film students outside of gampel before the stony brook game..just for "YOU'RE" sake tone it down a little

    ReplyDelete
  3. Points well taken. See you at Holy Cross tomorrow. And your IP says you're in Bristol. Are you there now, by any chance? Perhaps so close that you get your internet from Cox's Bristol Office?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear admin, thnx for sharing this blog post. I found it wonderful. Most effective regards, Victoria...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey admin, extremely informative blog post! Pleasee continue this awesome work..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I typed a very specific response to this entry but for some reason the blog ate the whole thing. You might want to think about a new host that is more accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was amused from the floor up. Will sticker around a bit more for a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When will you post again ? Been looking forward to this !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post - you guys have a twitter account?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is among the most important information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The site style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a personal twitter. I am considering using it to post blog updates, but for now I'm not. But you can follow me at @gregoryakoch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, a bit late, but that's still the wrong your. Because this time it would be YOUR.

    ReplyDelete
  14. *The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am happy to say your website has been picked for http://www.interestingblogs.info . This website is now appearing on our homepage.

    ReplyDelete